Blog info:

This is a personal blog about my life and interests. While I hope that you might find some insightful information/inspiration here, I do not intend for this to be a "lolita guide" blog; there are more than enough of those already. I simply want a place to document my life and perhaps develop my writing skills. Best wishes, Katherine :)

Sunday 27 March 2011

It's an Innocent World

Here are a couple of photos of me wearing my new Innocent World bonnet and dress.



I think that I feel more comfortable wearing bonnets with classic lolita outfits since it is harder to mistake them for a baby's bonnet; instead they look like a historical fashion item.

Lately I have been busy finishing my dissertation, and now I am revising for my final year of university exams!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos, I love your bonnet so much!

    Hanae

    ReplyDelete